HIPAA-compliant technology services from your California IT leader.
Nowadays, technology plays an important role for healthcare providers. There has been a strategic push to ensure that these healthcare providers protect the sensitive information that healthcare organizations need to properly conduct business.
The Department of Health and Human Services has begun to crack down on healthcare providers that don't adhere to the regulations set forth in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and subsequent amendments to the law.
As federal law has begun to mandate changes on medical practices of all types, including dentistry and optometry practices, these organizations need to integrate digital technology systems to adhere with attempts by lawmakers to progressively overhaul the nation's health care infrastructure.
Healthcare practices now are required to put in place a HIPAA-compliant IT infrastructure in order to ensure the security of their patients medical information. With these laws in place, patient's medical information, and other personal information, have protections from unauthorized distribution and dissemination.
At Merino Computer Concepts, our certified technicians can provide your practice with dynamic technology solutions that meet federal compliance and that promotes organizational efficiency. This results in a more productive practice.
Our expertise in designing and implementing a custom and secure IT infrastructure that meet your organization's specifications will provide you with powerful computing infrastructure, as well as peace of mind.
The Benefits of Outsourced Healthcare IT Support
Understanding the makeup of HIPAA/HITECH and their effects on your practice, can be truly beneficial. At MCC, our experienced technicians come equipped with the HIPAA-certifications and expertise needed to set up an efficient and secure IT infrastructure. This provides multiple benefits that include:
- A thorough understanding of the components that go into a HIPAA-compliant IT system.
- How to implement a dynamic and secure IT infrastructure.
- Corporate partners that make it easy, fast, and affordable for you to set up your HIPAA-compliant IT systems.
- Excellence in the proliferation of IT services, providing your organization with the access to the knowledge and experience you’ll undoubtedly need, when you need it.
- Adherence to the best practices of network security and proactive approach to network monitoring, management, and maintenance of critical IT systems.
If your organization needs to implement or support a HIPAA-compliant IT infrastructure look no further than Merino Computing Concepts for all of your medical IT needs.
For more information about our comprehensive healthcare IT support services, fill out our Contact Us form, or call us at (209) 365-6800.